falling fast

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by chrism67, Apr 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrism67

chrism67 Well-Known Member

I was in the hospital and felt not too bad for a day or two so they sent me home. I fell into the downward spiral once again. Im falling fast. I tried to tell people close to me and they shrugged it off. Like it cant be happening again. Last time the only way it didnt happen is that i called my therapist to say goodbye. I was ready to go. Im going down that path again. And my therapist cancelled my appt this week. And i havent restarted my day program again. And i have a week of sheer chaos. Im moving with four kids. Im ready to get them set and go for it again. Theres no hope for me. I should be better. Whats wrong with me. I think im one of those that just dont get better. And i cant live like this.theres no hope

2. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

You can and will get better, but unfortunately these things take much time. If you feel like people aren't taking you seriously, go to the hospital yourself or go call a hotline. I wonder if you could call your therapist, even though your appointment was cancelled - just to talk with them. There is hope, there is always hope. It is easy for me to say that but its something I do believe (most/some of the time). I understand it takes patience - with yourself mostly. :hug:

3. chrism67

chrism67 Well-Known Member

Im very suicidal again. Everything is in order. And im ready to go. My plan is all set. Im done. Just cant do this anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.