Falling into place

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Bigman2232, Mar 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

All the pieces are falling into place.

Going to the Easter family get together tomorrow, so everyone will have one last time to see me (not that it really matters).

Finally have a full confirmation that I was just seeing things that weren't there and have no shot with the girl I was interested in.

Have the tools I need to try and hopefully succeed.

Just have two more things to do. One is just a matter of doing it and the other will hopefully work out in the next week.

It figures that the one thing that seems to being going well for me is the last thing I'll ever do.
  2. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

What can I say.... Life is so unfair and sucks.
    You said you have a couple of days untill that day comes. I hope something nice will happen to you and it will change your mind. I hope you will be happy, no mather what you will decide to do.
  3. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

i hope you reconsider.
    even if things haven't worked out with this specific girl, who knows what might happen with someone else, at some other point in the future? we never know what tomorrow brings.

i find these suicidal feelings come in waves. when you are at your lowest it's enought to just hang on for another day. when it eases a little bit can you get some other supports in place, if you don't already have them?

4. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

I really hope that you reconsider. You are in my thoughts. :hug:
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am glad you will be getting together with family for the holiday. Maybe it will show you that you do matter. I am sorry things haven't worked out with the girl. Don't give up because of that. Maybe there is someone even better out there waiting for the two of you to meet. I really do hope you make the choice to keep trying to live. You are worth it. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.