Falling off a cliff

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Angel12, Sep 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angel12

Angel12 Active Member

I am worry that I am going to be throw out on the streets soon. My dad is selling the house back to the bank and if I don't find something soon then I am going to strave and die to death. Or worse end up having a mental health breakdown like my mother. I am trying to get a job but nobody is willing to give me a chance.

I apply for a job position at Lowes this week and I got denied because I fail a job assessment test. I was told by my job coach that if I apply at lowes then she could set up an interview with them for me. But she can't now and there nothing much she could do for me at lowes. She says it may be springtime until they have an opening there. I can't wait that long.

I am about to the point where I just literality want to jump off a cliff and go die. I can't take this crap no more.

2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Can your job coach get you something elsewhere, and maybe some help with the tests?
    At worst, are there any support groups for the homeless where you are?

3. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Stores like Lowe's generally hire people who have experience in the area that they will be working (plumbing, painting, lumber, etc.). Have you tried some entry level type jobs, such as fast foods?

Where is your dad going to live once he sells the house? Are you over 18? He has to provide for you at least that long.

4. Angel12

Angel12 Active Member

My dad is talking about going to either going to a "old folks home" or, moving up to "North Dakota". Yes I am over 18. My age is 23 I am old enough to get a job and, move out of the House.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.