falling over backward

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by noshadow, Jul 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noshadow

noshadow Well-Known Member

I know how, I know where......I just don't know when.....
    My pain is really fucking killing me. The crying is hurting

I needed to find someone to understand and when I reached out to someone, I was betrayed.

God, tell me, show me what's left for me. Show me why I'm here.
    Thank you for what blessings I have left before me.
    my heart my love,
  2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

I don't know what is going on in your life but if you ever need someone to talk to and to listen, then feel free to PM me anytime.

Take care.
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Please don't do anything rash. It takes a little time for you to get replies here on the forum. I am sure you will find that we are here to listen to you and offer what ever help we can give. We all have different reasons for being here. The one thing we have in common is being suicidal.
    Can you tell us a little more? What drove you to feeling this way? Are you getting any help from a doctor or a therapist? If you need to talk one on one just PM one of us...TAKE CARE!!!:chopper:!!!
  4. noshadow

I don't know what's causing this. The CONSTANT crying. Been feeling bad for the past month and it's only gotten worse. Now, I lose my job and I'm falling with no railing to hold onto. The crying the pain it causes in my stomach makes me want to die.

Been reading a book "Suicide and the afterlife" And death doesn't sound so bad in those pages. I'm soo tired.
  5. i'm really sorry you're feeling like this. i wish i could say more to help you, just hold on, okay? please try to take care of yourself. if you ever need to just spill your guts out, you can pm me anytime.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Im sorry you are feeling so down lately, I hope you begin to feel better soon, if you need to talk feel free to pm me :hug:
  7. noshadow

it's 2 am. And I cried alot while job searching yesterday. So I took unfamiliar drugs while drinking.

But that poem? in the post above.......HITS me....IT IS ME......OMG!!!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.