Falling suicidal again

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by blackfire, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackfire

blackfire Well-Known Member

I am starting to get suicidal again. I have gone for a long time with not feeling bad about myself. I hardly know anyone on here anymore. I just want to talk to anyone who will honestly listen to me. I have had "so called friends" all my life. In the end they all mock me and make fun of me for some reason or another. This is the case yet again. I am in my senior year of college. Everyone thinks I am a homo just because I am currently not dating anyone.

2. wallflower

wallflower Well-Known Member

Hi, I just started College this year and I'm not meeting anyone, although I want to. I just don't know how to approach people. I don't have any boyfriends or anything and I'm starting to feel pretty much like going here is pointless. I have tried to meet people but they're always ignoring me or busy with eachother. I'm here to talk to if you want a friend. You can pm me if you want. I hope you feel better,

Wallflower

3. Disenchanted611

Disenchanted611 New Member

its tough to meet people, i know, ive been there, and wallflower is right, im new here but i see a huge amount of support on this forum, which is what made me join.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.