Falling with no safety net

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by elliebelle, Oct 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elliebelle

elliebelle Active Member

I'm not really sure what to say in here but I think finding this community was a godsend this morning. I'm a 25 year old female from Canada. I have depression, ptsd, ocd and dissociative disorder and I've been in therapy since I was 9. I've become very socially isolated which gives me a lot of grief. I've ended up at a point where I don't really have anyone to talk to. Most people just need me to act like I'm fine lately because they need my support. I've been feeling like I may just explode because I can't be fake all the time and I wish there was someone there to support me. I guess I'm hoping to find some people that understand. I'm having trouble surviving all alone.

2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

we'll understand
    Welcome
    :hug:

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. Many of us can relate to the feelings you are having. We have been or are currently in similar situations. You do not have to fake or pretend to be okay here. Please feel free to share true feelings with us. We will offer you and accept from you, much needed support. If you need someone to talk with feel free to PM me. I will get back with you as soon as I possibly can. Please take care and stay safe. :hug:

4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

welcome to SF :hug:

5. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

Ugh, I know how it feels. :dry:

Welcome to SF. :hug: Hang in there.

6. numberman

numberman Well-Known Member

Firstly welcome to SF

This is a pro-life forum and everything everyone posts is to help the original poster.Gentlelady is right,you are free to say what you wish and when you want to,please treat this forum as your safety net

7. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

:welcome: to SF

8. WElcome :) i hope you find all the support and love ive found on this forum :)

9. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the board

10. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF. Feel free to pm me anytime. Hope you feel better soon.
    :hug:
    Beret

11. elliebelle

elliebelle Active Member

Thanks everyone.

12. roxanne-lee

roxanne-lee Guest

know the feeling only too well, hope u feel better soon!

13. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:welcome: :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.