Falling.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Lee :), Nov 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lee :)

Lee :) Active Member

I've fallen so deep into depression I've lost my way and won't be able to get out. So many things have happened and I can't cope with it anymore. Every morning I wake up with a slight disappointment, I was scared and I thought about ending it but I couldn't, I didn't have the courage. What do you do when things don't get better? When all hope and faith is gone and you just don't have a reason anymore. I tire myself thnking of how I will do it... Where, when why... But in the end I am back at square once, only more exhausted. I know I can't cope anymore and I'm not sure how long I'll last. I'm ready to go, but the thoughts tease me. I've played so many scenarios through my mind, I'm spoilt for choice. In the end of the day, I lack both the strength to go on and the courage to call it quiets. When will it end? I've fallen so far, I've lost my way back.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Finding your way back is possible, but it takes one small step at a time. Reaching out here is a start... talking about what's brought you to this point, connecting with people who can help support you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.