Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

it is approaching moms birthday...the 23rd...i have not talked about it with anyone desperately want to but cant force the words "i need help" out beyond my screaming heart. I dunno if i will make it thru the 23rd ok or not...the pain is so bad, worse every i write this hot salty tears stream down my cheeks wishing it wasnt so....i cant cope anymore...cant take the pain anymore just let me go :cry2:
  2. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Anathema. Sorry to hear that you're going through so much pain and suffering right now. Why is your mom's birthday such a sad time for you? :hug:
  3. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

mom died on her 57th birthday-never had to cope with it alone....always had a friend to be there with me this year no one is here and its hurts like it happened over again:cry:
  4. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

:hug: I am sorry to hear that hun. You owe it to your mom to find the strength to tell someone you need help. I know that strength is not always easy to come by. However, one heavy burst might do it.
  5. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

Oh hun, I'm so sorry you lost your mother. :hug: But we'll be here for you, if that's any consolation. I know it's going to be hard for you, but I also know you can get through it. :arms:
  6. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Please know that others feel your sadness and pain and know how it is. I will say a prayer for you right now. Maybe the pain is just your souls need to reach out to your creator. Say a prayer and talk to the best friend in the world. PLEASE try to do so. I KNOW things will get better!

write if you like,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.