Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by SashaJade, May 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SashaJade

SashaJade Well-Known Member

My mind is thinking a hundred different things at once. I can't control my thoughts.

My already scarred skin is calling out to me; looking beautiful in the moonlight coming through the window. My mind is telling me it will look even more beautiful with bloodstains and gashes.

I'm trying to resist these thoughts, I really am. I told myself I wouldn't hurt myself again... It hurts too many people around me.

But I can't resist... I need the calming. The delicious feeling of the cold metal pressed against my warm flesh. My blood trickling down my arm, creating pretty patterns and running free.

Opening my flesh is so calming to me. It's like all my thoughts just bleed out along with my blood, the noise in my head stops and I can rest.

God help me if I can't resist. This will be a bad one.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

then it is time for you to pick up phone and call crisis line and get some help now okay don't wait any longer you deserve kindness only not harm hugs
  3. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

samsha. dont do it. its not worth it. i know what you are going through. im sorry and wish i could help more. you know im here to help as best i can. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.