1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

False accusations

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by white_feather, Aug 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. white_feather

    white_feather Member

    This is a very touchy subject for many here. Which forum should I go to if I have been REPEATEDLY accused of molesting someone and every time it is all said and done I am found to be innocent. Even the accuser has admitting that it never happened and apologized. If this is in the wrong forum and inappropriate please delete it but I need advice.
  2. kurenai

    kurenai Well-Known Member

    It seems to be resolved now, if you were found to be innocent, and the person accused you apologized... what would you like advice for?
  3. white_feather

    white_feather Member

    I must have wrote it wrong. She apologized, a month or so later she started her stuff again. She is so convinced that 'someone' is doing something, first it was to her growing up now it's to her kids. She has tried blaming her uncles, her stepfather, me, my kids and it just keeps going around the 'name your abuser' wheel of fortune. I am in a relationship with her mother, we've been together for eight years now. She first accused me. The results were unsubstantiated. Then she did it again, same result. Then she named me and my son. Unsubstantiated. Then she said it was me, my son and my daughter doing things to her daughter. End result=unsubstantiated. The authorities said I have no recourse because technically the reports are anonymous. I tried talking to me girlfriend about this but we end up fighting because I am so mad about this and she says she cannot do anything. She still talks to her daughter, which makes me mad and feels like a slap in the face to me and my kids. I done nothing but help her, her daughter and her other kids as well. What can I/should I do?
  4. TBear

    TBear Antiquities Friend

    If you really care for your girlfriend, you can't ask her to turn her back on her daughter...

    If her daughter is this upset - something has happened, and she needs help; that doesn't mean I am saying she is right or wrong, just that she is in pain and causing those who care for her pain....

    What can you do? Try to get help for her - quit being defensive and be secure in the truth....Get help because - what if there is someone causing her problems and you can help? Getting help for her will also help the "family" unit as a whole and your relationship with her mother.
  5. total eclipse

    total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

    If she is mentally ill a doctor will be able to get her on medication for psychosis If something did happen to her a doctor will be able to do therapy with her and assess that as well. You best move here is to get her to a psychiatrist who can assess her and help her thus eliminating any need of abandoning her. Her cries are for help whether they are psychotic in nature or true she needs help Please arrange for her mother to take her to get the help she needs do it sooner than later then peace can be restored.
  6. WildCherry

    WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

    I really wish I had some advice to offer other than what's already been said. I do think that trying to get her some help would be beneficial. It's possible that someone has hurt her or someone she cares for (and I don't mean you, but just someone in general), and if she's able to spend time talking to a professional, they might be able to work out what the problem is so that she stops throwing out accusations. If she's doing this out of spite (maybe she's angry at you for dating her mother, or taking her mother's attention away from her), counseling or therapy still might help her to work through her issues.

    The hard part will be getting her to seek help. I don't know how old she is, but I'm guessing she's over eighteen since you mentioned she had some kids. This might be something she'll need her mother's help in doing, and I don't know how willing her mother would be to help.
  7. Hae-Gi

    Hae-Gi Banned Member

    It's amazing to see how people often have such a laid back attitude to false rape accusations... even after found innocent, people still will keep thinking "what if", and if the falsely accused person is put in prison, he will get raped as punishment from the other prisoners. Not to mention that the one who makes the false accusations causes those who make real accusations to be met with even more doubt - enough for the police to not even bother investigating. Making false rape accusations is inexcusable down to infinity and outrageously despicable.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.