'False Life'

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Vagrant, Apr 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vagrant

Vagrant Account Closed

You may know something, You only know the Vagrant's on that forum but you don't know the Vagrant's behind the screen, I may sounds morbids Yes i did something and many thing wrong on that forum, i want to show my excuse, you can think what ever you want of me but all my life i had suicidal tendencies i love the thought of death and this is the thing i have set myself up to do, usually i spend my time listening to peoples problems and curing them of there hatred for their own lives but when it comes to me needing a helping hand, no one has the time of the day to spare a minute to help me sort my life out.
    From that I do not see why i should live my 'False Life' just to keep others happy when i myself am not happy, and i can't be happy because I've tried everything to be it, I'm over it all.
    Do i sound Suicidal, Yes, Do i sound Mad yes,
    Vagrant.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

oh i am glad you are mad Vagrant because sometimes that anger helps keep you outof being sad. I hope you know people care here and i am sorry you feel not wanted or unheard I hear you now and hope you know you do matter okay and you care has not gone unnoticed. Stay strong okay keep posting and
    use that anger to keep you out of the darkness as i have. :hugtackles::hugtackles:

3. Vagrant

Vagrant Account Closed

Hi glad to see that you're coming from Canada.,
    My face is empty I do not have emotion at all, I just believe i can't handle life at the moment, I'm living a false life, i get up in the morning put a mask on that's happy and cheerful so that i don't get angered by people pestering me, i know it seems pretty contradictory saying i dislike being pestered about how I'm feeling but there's times where i wish to express them and times when i seek to just leave them to fester.
    Vagrant.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Thats okay i understand today is one of those days i want everyone to leave me the hell alone i understand totally can't handle anything but you still want to be acknowledged you still want to matter and you do matter Take each day as it presents itself and try to get thru it as you seem fit. I wear a mask most days so others stay well. today there is no energy for a mask i sent them all away i want to be alone. I understand and i hope you feel better soon.

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

There are people who would be there or try to help you through, but we don't know you need help unless you say something. If you need help or support, reach out for it. People do care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.