Family abuse..I guess..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spearmint

So, my family is basically violent. All I can remember growing up was anger, and pain. My parents beat me, they still do, my brother beat me, he still does. I'm just sick of all of it. My mom calls me names, hits me all the time, in the face, legs, arms, she uses a belt most of the time, sometimes she backhands me with her rings on....When I was growing up, it was mostly my dad, with a belt, I remember, one time, he hit me with the metal end of the belt, and I had a huge welt/bruise in the shape of a belt buckle....I was about 9 or 10..Both of my parents drink...My dad is a violent drinker, my mom is a crazy drinker....That' just how it goes. My brother on the other hand is far more violent. He recently gave me a black eye...He stomped my head into the ground and caused my glasses to break..Anyway, I don't want to tell anyone, because no one would believe me. I don't know what to do, but I'm just sick of it. Help?

To be honest, you really really do need to tell someone, and get yourself OUT of there, as quickly and as safely as you can... are you really sure that there isnt someone you could tell? A friend, or a teacher or something?

TDM

hey hun, you need to tell someone. try talking to a school councelor(if you are in school), or your doctor. they are both there to help you. honestly, just tell them exactly what you told us on here, and they will help you. good luck.

savetoniqht

jess your situation is so much like mine (except for i don't live with my mom anymore..) =/ if i knew what to say to help i wouldnt be in this situation either, but anytime you need to talk just PM me or message me on msn. <3

F

freakin out

They may be your family but nobody should have to live in that situation. You need to report them, tell a counsillor or somebody, it's not normal that people make this up so don't worry about disbelief. Just tell somebody, get out of the situation, don't allow to yourself more undue suffering.

:hug: Thanks everyone...For now I'm putting up with it.. So.. Yeh.
Its up to you, what do you want? To stay or to go? Pick one. If you want to go, then im sure the people here will be able to help, if you want to just deal with it... then thats what your going to do

I spose this is an old thread, any updates?

get the fuck out. i lived with shit like that all my life and left home when i was 16. now im homeless and have hardly anymoney to live on but i have a bed in a rundown "temporary flat" (ill actually have to live there for 2years) but its better than living with my bitch of a mother and brother. everyday is hard and i dont feel happy but im not being abused and thats what matters. stop letting youself be abused, just talk to some one. please.

good luck.

So, my family is basically violent. All I can remember growing up was anger, and pain. My parents beat me, they still do, my brother beat me, he still does. I'm just sick of all of it. My mom calls me names, hits me all the time, in the face, legs, arms, she uses a belt most of the time, sometimes she backhands me with her rings on....When I was growing up, it was mostly my dad, with a belt, I remember, one time, he hit me with the metal end of the belt, and I had a huge welt/bruise in the shape of a belt buckle....I was about 9 or 10..Both of my parents drink...My dad is a violent drinker, my mom is a crazy drinker....That' just how it goes. My brother on the other hand is far more violent. He recently gave me a black eye...He stomped my head into the ground and caused my glasses to break..Anyway, I don't want to tell anyone, because no one would believe me. I don't know what to do, but I'm just sick of it. Help?
Jess,
I know you don't want to tell anyone, but eventually you will have to. Either that or get out of the situation you are in. I know you've told me before you can't, that you have nowhere to go. My door is always open Jess, I know it's far away but it's always open. Don't hesitate to ask.
Kells

danni

Chat Buddy
jess you shouldn't have to deal what your going through but honestly you do need to tell someone so they can help you get out of there. I'm here anytime hun :hug:

E

emma-louise

-hugs tight-
i know you're putting up with it but it's not right, you need to get out of there honey, do what's best for you. i wish you all the luck honey.
<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00