Family members don't understand me anymore, which it's so unbearable for me now

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by protectedgirlbyherdarksid, Aug 13, 2013.

1. I'm sick and tired of my clueless family members, which it's so unbearable for me now? I hate them with a red, black, gray and white passion...OMG ladies? :mad2: I see how mad I am at them too just have to give up now?! I really don't care anymore either about them...I need to just stay here but mom won't leave me alone and she go back by herself, My Therapist won't see me if I keep living by myself so I know I have to keep seeing her, which I see her Wednesday which I can't wait either? :)
  2. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

Hmm.. Sounds like you need to consider a way of changing therapists if they aren't prepared to see you when you live alone - that's slightly unprofessional reasoning (in my opinion).

What is it exactly that you want your family members to understand?
  3. That I don't wanna live anymore, I wanna die and go to Heaven sooner than later...:mad-new:
  4. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

sorry you are going through this.

i've given up trying myself... or at least, given up trying to make family understand

they've pushed me so far away because of my issues- that as hard as this is to say, i don't feel a part of the family anymore