Family menber has Covid

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
I found out over the weekend that one of my cousins has Covid. She's one of the few members of my extended family that has made an effort to stay in touch with me, and she was the only one on my mom's side of the family who offered support during my mom's battle with cirrhosis and then her transplant. Her daughter told us that she also has pneumonia. Several of her kids and grandkids have been exposed, and I'm so afraid for them all.

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
Safety & Support
SF Social Media
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I am so sorry to hear this WildCherry. I do want to offer you some encouragement that there is hope they can recover. I had Covid and was very sick for a long time, but with the help of the doctors and treatments I was able to overcome it. I'm in that group of people who is at risk. I truly wish the best for your family and understand it is scary. You and your family are in my thoughts.

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
Safety & Support
SF Social Media
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Everyone's about the same. But at least they're not any worse, that's a positive. Thank you all for the thoughts and hugs!!
I'm glad they aren't any worse. I hope things start to improve soon. It's a slow process, so don't get discouraged if it takes a little while to see progress. Here if you need to vent or want to talk.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00