Family, money and maybe even a girl

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by EspenN, Jan 25, 2009.

1. EspenN

EspenN Well-Known Member

I don't know if anyone remembers me or anything, or if I left much a trace at all .. but anyway, I've been busy trying to fix my live; and it helped.
    I am actually getting along with my family now, believe it or not .. turns out (and this is proven by others in the family too) that a small part of my family considers themselves to be the center, and what they says and want is supposed to be right and such .. they told me lies and almost tricked me into cutting all contact with my parents. It turns out that if I had listened to my parents in the first place, everything would've worked out a lot earlier.

I told my psychologist that it doesn't help just talking, I need to actually get changes. So he's gonna go with me to work out and such, and we'll talk there instead of inside an office. He's also twisted some laws to fit my needs, so I might get almost 2000USD each month without doing anything to earn them.

I've also worked out A LOT lately, so now I almost have a body I am satisfied with too .. and believe me; feeling you look good gives you more self confidence.

I've been dating a girl for some time now, 3 weeks exactly actually. She's the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen, and is .. simply perfect, I think :rolleyes: she is unsure about her feelings, since from what she tells me she's never been with a guy before .. but I am hoping for the best :biggrin:
  2. Epical Taylz

Epical Taylz Well-Known Member

I havn't talked to you before,
    But that's wonderful that you have turned your life around

:hug: I wish the best for you
    Please keep me posted :)
  3. cinZamurai

cinZamurai Well-Known Member

That sounds amazing and gives me hope that there is possibility for happiness. Thank you for sharing! :smile:
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

That's wonderful. I'm so happy for you :hug: