Fantasizing

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by InnerStrength, Aug 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InnerStrength

InnerStrength Well-Known Member

I think I am desensitizing myself to suicide, now, I am constantly imagining stabbing myself, and trying to imagine the pain to "prepare" myself. I've been doing this alot lately.

My sense of hopelessness and self-hatred have reached new levels. I'm getting to the point where I don't care if I hurt my family, life ends up being tragic anyway, one way or another.

2. Adramelech

Adramelech Banned Member

Hey there sorry I can't offer any words of advice or comfort, all I can say is I feel much the same way. Whether that means anything to you or not, you are not alone.

Hang in there.

3. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

The constant thinking about it and trying to prepare yourself, that is a lot to deal with on it's own, and then add on top of that all the feelings you have that got you to that point. I can relate to what you are describing, and how hopeless it all feels. Do you ever get any relief from it?

4. InnerStrength

^^From sleep usually, well, not always.

5. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

I have felt this kind of thing as well. To be honest I do not know how I overcame the feeling or if I have. Maybe you should try and distract yourself. That might get your mind off suicide.

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Please stop fantasizing about suicide. It is such an awful way to end your life prematurely. Your families will also be heartbroken and will never get over your deaths. Please think about this. :hug:

7. InnerStrength

I've thought about distraction as a technique for healing, but then I realize I'll never be truly happy, so there's no point to that really. I've had this malaise for quite awhile now.

*sigh* Not much I can do about my life, I suppose. Except keep on searching for a painless way out.

8. I can't offer any help. I'm with you. My viewpoint is this: I have three people in my life that I think would miss me when I'm gone. If those three ever drop off the board, I'm dead. Fuck everyone else

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.