• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Far too broken

I just can't do it anymore. But why? My whole life is falling apart. I keep trying to put the pieces back together but they keep getting smaller and smaller. Now I just don't want to anymore. Everything I touch turns to shit. Its been that way for so long. Now in the twilight of my life I should just let go. I can't live with this physical, mental and emotional pain anymore. I should have just stood up in a firefight a long time ago. I watched others do it and wondered why. I understand now. All I want is peace. Which I've never been able to find. Maybe now I'll find it. I hope that she is satisfied. You finally broke me more than I have ever been broken before. And now everything has gone wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @TimeToDie. I'm sorry you are feeling so bad at the moment. You don't deserve to be feeling so bad. The metaphor of puzzle pieces is a very powerful one and I can relate to a lot of what you are saying. Even if it doesn't feel like it now, there is hope for you and you can feel better. I remember you were struggling with PTSD, have you ever tried therapy or medication? Maybe this is the way you can alleviate some of your pain. In the meantime, I sense you are in a crisis, maybe you can keep sharing here or call a crisis hotline. Please don't kill yourself. Sending hugs *hug10.

I just can't do it anymore. But why? My whole life is falling apart. I keep trying to put the pieces back together but they keep getting smaller and smaller. Now I just don't want to anymore. Everything I touch turns to shit. Its been that way for so long. Now in the twilight of my life I should just let go. I can't live with this physical, mental and emotional pain anymore. I should have just stood up in a firefight a long time ago. I watched others do it and wondered why. I understand now. All I want is peace. Which I've never been able to find. Maybe now I'll find it. I hope that she is satisfied. You finally broke me more than I have ever been broken before. And now everything has gone wrong. Good bye.
We are all here for you and you are not alone. We’ve got you and will hold you for as long as you need us. Stay with us. 🤗

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
hi @TimeToDie i understand that things are really bad right now. at our age things start going wrong naturally. we are in pain and have health issues and of course that causes us to have emotional issues, and of course the wish to die. also you mentioned a she that broke you. you can beat this if you try. please keep talking to us, we are listening and we do care if you want to talk feel free to inbox me...mike...*hug*console

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$510.00
Goal
$255.00