Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by Ze'ev-Hayalim, Oct 29, 2007.

1. this november will mark Julian's eleventh year in passing from this world.

i cannot stay here...

i must isolate myself, because only then will i find the solace i need to move on.

you've all been wonderful, and i wish you all the best.

2. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

love you so so much gabe - you are a true friend and ill always hold a place for you within my heart.

be safe my love

clare xxx
  3. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

We all wish the best for you too, please stay safe.
    Beret xx
  4. immure

immure Account Closed

buddy ? i will assume there is some insane cosmic humar to this and u r really just stuck inbetween given ur all and given up. cause i know u know the way back i seen u take it. plz hurry i miss u
  5. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I love you loads sweetheart. Please know that you don't need to isolate yourself from us. We all care about you and want to help you. If you feel you need to go away for a bit b/c of his anniversary I understand but I do hope you come back. When you do know that it will be with open arms from me.
    :hug: all the love sweetie
  6. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

i havent really spoken to you much hun but i will keep you in my thoughts you are clearly thought a lot of here, isolaton is a lonely place please remember whee your friends are sweetie if you need themxxxx
  7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Gabe, I understand your need to be alone and try to deal with losing Julian, but isolation is not really the best way. Please make sure you have some form of support in place. It does not have to be those of us at SF. It can family or friends, but please not total isolation. You are a very dear young man that I have come to greatly admire and respect. i wish to see you safe and unharmed. I will be waiting for your return to us. Please let us know you are alive and well. we care for you my friend. :hug:
  8. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:hug: Gabe..Here if you need me, just a PM away, stay safe. :wub: