Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Blue danube, May 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue danube

Blue danube Member

Im not a regular user of this site I just come here when I get the chance to use a computer. I have been ill for a long time but I believe its time for me to go. I just wanted to leave some words that stay somewhere & the only people that may say a prayer for me. I never stole, had sex, fought. I have sinned but it was always on my conscience. I hope God forgives me I only ever really wanted to be friends.

Peace & love
    Charles R
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry you have been ill Charles. I am sure you have been forgiven. I hope that your choice to leave us is something you are certain you want to do and is something that is in your best interests. Remember you are always welcome here with us. Please take care and stay safe. :hug:
  3. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

Well, at least you haven't actually done those bad things.

Please be safe,
  4. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

It sounds as though you've listened to your conscience, Charles. Always a good plan. If you want to know that God will forgive you, all you have to do is ask him. I will pray that you will find peace of mind, and that you'll find reasons to keep living.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.