Fascination with violent death

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by apocalypted, Dec 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. apocalypted

apocalypted Member

Sometimes when I'm stressed I have these urges and desires of a violent nature to run up to the <Mod Edit:Inmemoryofyou:Methods> I don't think I'm mentally ill or even scuicidal but there's time <Mod Edit:Inmemoryofyou:Methods>My therapist thinks I'm being dramatic and inside I think " you want to test that theory"? The thing I can't understand is why the idea of such a painful and rage filled expression directed towards myself would seem so attractive to me. So far that question, no one seems to have a straight answer for. Any ideas of how I could find one (answer, not knife)?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2011
  2. Brandt

Brandt Well-Known Member

It may have something to do with your past, as that seems to be the case in most situations. Is there anything dramatic or something significant that happened in your past that involved a knife or even something sharp like a razor? I hope you never go through with the though. I hope you don't mind me saying but if that is you in your picture you're very pretty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.