Fast Lanes!!

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by resistance, Feb 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I believe we should not only have fast lanes on motorways but in shopping centres and high streets, too! I am naturally a fast walker and it irritates me to no end when I'm stuck behind a person walking so slow I see a snail running between their legs with a flag stuck in it's shell screaming "ne ne ne ne neeee" as it's going past.

Then there's the people who stop in the middle of a busy street to talk and gossip to one and other. No, they don't step to the side to get out of everyones way they stand where they STOP and they just refuse to move. When you say, "excuse me" they mutter something but EXCUSE ME (I say to myself, in my head)... it's YOU who is blocking the street up. Not moi. :huh:

Then when you're driving. A car decides to stop in front, puts his hazard lights on and has a chat to someone walking by, or, a car coming the other way. EXCUSE ME. I mutter to myself, actually, talking to myself. That's the grand thing about being in a car, you can say anything you want (I take full advantage of this :) ) and no one can hear you. Yayness!!

So yes, we need a few more fast lanes to save my sanity. :yes:

/randomness

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2008
  2. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:laugh: Rezz, I'm the same way. :laugh:

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

if i left my house once in a blue moon, i may know what you are talking about :laugh: :rofl:

4. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:laugh: i agree with you res, when ppl are walking and stop i normal honk my horn then they move :laugh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.