Fat and Ugly

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Heavenly Star, Apr 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heavenly Star

Heavenly Star Well-Known Member

I hate myself so much. So Fat. So Ugly.

Ana will help me. She's always there for me. Not like everyone else who just leaves me. Because they don't care.

I won't stop until I am dead.

They can watch me slowly waste away and die before their eyes and there is nothing they can do about it.

2. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

With eating disorders it's almost impossible to see yourself as you actually are. They are also very isolating, many people care but your disorder won't let you see it. :hug:
    Do you have a therapist? It might help to let these feelings out in person.

3. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

"Ana" won't help you. It almost killed me, and:
    My godmother went down to 35 kilos (70 pounds or something like that) and she still believed that she was fat (!!!!!!). She got heart failure 3 times when she was 16 so that she has made it this far is a medical miracle. BUT:
    All her teeth are black and rotten (and she has many implants..), she has the bone mass of a 95-year old woman, bad eyesight and she CANNOT have any children. Now she is cured from the anorexia, but she's only expected to live 10 more years because of all the damage the disease has caused. She is 37 years old.
    What I want to tell you is that anorexia KILLS. It will if you don't get help! Don't think "it won't happen to me"- then it may happen you see. Don't say "I don't care" either, because anorexia is a slow suicide- very very slow and PAINFUL, moch more painful than you can ever imagine. It's pure suffering and it goes deep... It's not like hangning yourself of OD. I can tell you that when you are very underweight then you can't even move yourself because of all the physical pain. I've experienced it myself and I'm suicidal, BUT I don't see anorexia as an option.
    What if everything changes? That's what happened to my godmother. Now she lives life, has a husband and a cat, she is a very successfull scientist and she is happy. But... She has only 10 more years to enjoy her new and happy life. It's too late for her to change that, but it's not too late for you to give up "ana".
    Edit: I use my godmother as an example because she is cured from her eating disorder. I'm not, I'm still battling it (but I want to get cured in time...).

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2009
  4. Nessa356

Nessa356 New Member

I don't have an eating disoder but i have tried it and wasnt successful at keeping one. I see myself as fat and ugly because Iam, ever since i was a child the torment never seemed to end.:blink:

5. Black_rainbow

Black_rainbow Well-Known Member

If you wanna loose weight just eat the reccomeneded amount to lose weight, 1200 calories, and excersise. Trust me it works. When my eating disorder was at its worst i was having heart trouble and had basically was ready to kill myself there and then. Being skinny isnt everything, and i think you should do it the healthy way instead of saying "ana will help me" cuz you know what !!!? it wont, it will KILL YOU! I dno just dont go down that root, thats all the advice i can give you.

6. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I can see that I am slowly developing an eating disorder, and I am desperately trying to get these thoughts out of my head. Because I started off so well. 1200 calories and the gym, but those 1200 have no become about 500 and I am worried about myself as 500 could so easily become zero.

I am reading what you guys are writing and all of your advice and it is really helping me to realise the struggle that is anorexia and just how dangerous it really is. Esp. what Little_Me said. I think that has really hit home.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.