fat? idk.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by beauutyy, Feb 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beauutyy

beauutyy Well-Known Member

so,i used to suffer from anerxia along time ago.like 8th grade. i never got to my ideal weight but i got close. im a senior in highschool noow,and i never think about going back that way again.

but today,grandma called me fat. andd it really hurt with everything else i have on my back. the whole,fiance thing leaving me.andd being alone now.and ugh.i feel really ugly.and idk what to really do about my weight. i know i should loose some but i dont wanna take it to far..ehh.

does anybody have any techinques where they can loose weight but not like TOO MUCH weight? idk. i dont wanna get outta control and be sickly again.

2. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Exercise. Everything falls into place with plenty of exercise because it stimulates healthy eating, healthy sleep patterns, and will make you feel better mentally too.

Eat reasonable portions of the RIGHT foods (foods that common sense dictates are good to eat) and you will reach a stable, healthy weight without going back in the direction of anorexia.

Btw, I don't know how the comment was delivered, but I want to say that grandma was just shooting for a chuckle in some light conversation. A second time calling you fat can be chalked up to senility, but a third time means it is O.K. to kick grandma's ass.

3. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

Grandma's are supposed to be sweet old ladies but yours sounds like a jerk. Don't listen to her.

But if YOU are serious about weight control then exercise/activity is the key. Also eat more protein. Protein is important for the muscles and muscles burn calories.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2008
  4. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:hug: yea i agree with them just exercise and eat healther food.

5. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

:hug:

I completely understand not wanting to fall back into that lifestyle. It is so painful. I agree with the posts above. Get plenty of protein and try exercising a good amount. Take care, sweetie!! :)

6. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Like others have said: Exercise and healthy eating. Take it easy at first with the exercising.

7. LostMyMind

LostMyMind Well-Known Member

Try the atkins diet.

8. brokensoul98

brokensoul98 Well-Known Member

first of all, don't let anyone , and i mean anyone put you down. always feel good about yourself. so if you want to loose a few pounds thats all good. but do it because its what you want to do, not because someone said you were fat. and if you think your guy is leaving ya because of that,,hes not someone you should be with. just watch what you eat. walking is a great way to shed pounds. brisk walks everyday. go futher each day. you'll be surprised the pounds and inches you can take off.drink lots of h2o..good luck and love yourself..

9. savetoniqht

savetoniqht Well-Known Member

My mother used to call me fat all the time. Literally, I'm talking when I was five years old and she had me on diets because she was scared of me getting fat. She had issues, which low and behold she passed on to me.

Now let me tell you, I was not fat when I was younger, but I still thought I was. Don't listen to anyone, and do not let anyone put you down. I was so convinced I was fat when I was younger because of my mother, and looking back I know I was nowhere near fat back then. You can't let it get to you, and you just need to stay strong in the place you are now. Stay healthy, but don't fall back on your old ways... it's not worth it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.