Fat & Worthless

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Jenn.Benn, Jan 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jenn.Benn

Jenn.Benn Member

I feel absolutely rubbish! I've just eaten a bread roll, a bag of doritos, a kit kat and TWO peices if cheese on toast! I hadn't eaten all day and I'd been really happy that I'd had the determination not to! Then my mother came in my room and shouted at me for not eating...so I felt rubbish and just wanted to binge, it made me feel a little better for about a minute, then the guilt kicked in.

Now I am bloated, feel incredible ashamed and all I want to do is be sick, but everyone is at home and I can't get any privace to purge! I could scream! I don't know what to do, I can't be sick so now I want to cut...but I haven't cut in 7 weeks...WHAT DO I DO?! :/

2. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

Breathe!

Try to do something to distract yourself, or do something good for yourself, or find a way to let the anger or frustration out without hurting yourself. Is there someone you could call to talk to?

I know the urges are really strong, and it takes a lot to fight them off, it sounds like you are at the end of your rope and just want to scream.

3. Nima

Nima Well-Known Member

Breathe and Exhale!

You need to do something to distract yourself I agree with the above poster you need to do something that is going to not make you feel that way about yourself

Please use us as your Advice Column

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.