Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Spikey, Feb 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

I can't cope with being so huge anymore, it's disgusting, I'm trying, I'm really trying to see what everyone else supposidly sees, that I'm not really fat, but I am, it tells me so, got to be steely not weak.
  2. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Good god woman you are beautiful, I would never have thought of you as fat!

If I was anywhere near your size I would be delighted but obviously you are not happy with your weight so all I can say is eat a low fat diet, take some exercise, learn to love yourself and don't overdo the dieting.
    Sounds easy but is far from it as I well know.

:hug: Hazel xx
  3. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Thanks Hazel, that means a lot :hug: :wub:
  4. BlueWind

BlueWind Well-Known Member

HA! you fat???...wt*???... you are so pretty & so well proportioned...if i was a young guy, i'd ask you out without giving it a second thought!:wub::wink:...but you being my 'adopted' daughter, i'll have to keep my shotgun handy to prevent your tooooooo many admirers from climbing thru' the windows or knocking down the doors !!!:tongue::biggrin::rose: xx
  5. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Honey you are SO not fat, you are stunning! :yes: I know you find it hard to believe, one day I truly hope you will believe us and look in the mirror and accept and like the person you are. Beautiful, inside and out. :hug: x
  6. Zurkhardo

Zurkhardo Well-Known Member

I believe the consensus says otherwise mam :p

How much do you weight? I imagine you're not as fat as you think!
  7. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Ahh shh woman you are NOT fat. Love ya :hug:
  8. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

:hug: Love you all :hug:
  9. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

You are so beautiful. I just wish you could see what we all see. I know its hard, sweety, I'm always here for you :hug:
  10. BlueWind

BlueWind Well-Known Member

Change your mirror, it's a liar !!! :hug:
  11. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

fat.... woman :mad: i'll hit you

now as much as we all tell you we think your mad, and we do, it wont change what you think, so in saying that i can only say, dont do the starvation route. eat healthily, breakfasy luch dinner, exercise, and try to start thinking possitively about yourself.
    the best "trick" i heard to help you think differnet is to look at yourself in teh mirror once everyday and say "i love me" you may and will feel stupid for the first while, but it does eventually start to have an effect.
    your not fat huni
  12. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

I am. I hate myself.
  13. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

:Sad: I really feel it today.
  14. Puppy

Puppy Well-Known Member

:hug: I know how you feel. Sometimes I'll look in the mirror, see my ribs and wonder why I think I'm fat. I mean, if I can see my ribs, doesn't that mean I'm not fat? :confused:

People say I'm really skinny, and my family have talked about my weight to me and behind my back. I think at times they've been worried about my weight?

But everyone in your thread says you're not fat, so try your hardest to believe them! I know it's hard though :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.