fathers day

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by meaningless-vessel, Jun 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

It doesn't take much. Just 3 words.

But in the last 5 years (today is the 6th fathers day), which I haven't seen my son, I've been remembered once. That was last year, but its still painful to bear when no-one in my family remembers me.

It hurts.

It's slightly less painful than his birthday, but every day is going to have this pain until I'm in a better position to do something proactive.

I wish they would spare a moment for me.

It sucks

2. LostNerd

LostNerd Well-Known Member

I'm in the same boat... I didn't get to see my daughter today.

3. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

One of my son's just passed and the other two boys in far better homes apparently.

My ex is still angry about events that happened 4 years ago.

4. red ribbons

red ribbons Well-Known Member

Gis for Gullible, I know the feeling. Haven't seen my son since 2001, not invited to graduations, birthdays, etc. Got a hateful email through my ex husband saying my son never wanted to see me again. Over the edge? Yeah! Never ever got a mother's day card ever, phone calls, Xmas, etc. with him. Was I using-no. I had two jobs. It's always the caring sensitive , loving people that get hurt, not the game playing haters of the world. Couldn't fight back so I take it out on myself. I hope things get better for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.