fatty fat fat

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Rosalie, May 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rosalie

Rosalie Member

At my heaviest, I was 233 lbs and so grotesque I can't even explain it. So now I am 5' 10" and 154.5 lbs (as of this morning) and I feel so fat I can't even stand it. I don't eat meals. I can't. I hate the feeling of a stomach full of food and eating makes me feel fat. being fat makes me want to die. I am just about to graduate my senior year so I do have to eat meals sometimes but I just get rid of it later. I am the queen of manipulation and sometimes it makes me feel guilty but not enough to stop. I have perfected my technique so I use it to get thinner. My sister is really really anorexic (5' 8" and 90 lbs) and I envy her so much. She was always naturally thinner but now she has made herself so much thinner. I feel like a cow and despise eating. I have a new boyfriend (for the first time since I lost the weight) and he says I am absolutely gorgeous but I feel so huge that I know he must be lying. I hate being fat.
  2. shades

shades Staff Alumni

NO, NO, NO...your bf is not lying! My first gf was 5' 10" and 150 and absolutely gorgeous. Please...no reason to think of yourself as fat. That's a great weight for women that height. And, yes...your sister is way too thin.
    Please...be very careful of how you "get rid" of food, it can be very unhealthy. Why not just eat light foods, like salads and mayby lowfat yogurt with fruit? Then, you won't have to get rid of it.
  3. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Honestly most women are disillusioned about what men want.

When women are extremely thin they lose the femininity that most of us like.

I would prefer a girl that is overweight to anorexic.

Not that you are overweight, 154 is an excellent weight for your height.
  4. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

i'm 5'7(ish) and i weigh 183lbs or so, and i am not huge, i need to loose weight i realise this, but i could be a hell of alot worse. you probably still see yourself at your heaviest and not what you truely look like now. i'm sorry you are suffering with this, but i assure you, you are in a healthy height to weight ratio and thinner women tend to look sickly.
  5. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

You are not fat. Don't be affraid that your going to gain weight cuz the way your eating habits are, that won't happen.
  6. Rosalie

Rosalie Member

The only foods I eat are vegetables and some crackers or cereals but even those don't feel safe most of the time. Regardless of how much I exercise, if I eat more than 400 calories per day I feel huge.
  7. shades

shades Staff Alumni

If you are taking in only 400 calories a day, you should be losing weight, whether you exercise or not. If you are not losing weight please see a doctor and get a full medical checkup. By the way I checked your BMI
    (Body Mass Index) which was about 22 which is not even considered to be overweight; It is in the healthy range. If you just "feel" heavy, it is most likely a psychological issue. Please check your weight daily and keep track of calories. Send me a private message if you feel up to it, I respond to all.

I also checked several sites regarding calories (I don't know how to link them) but they are all about the same; the normal calorie intake for most women is 1200 to 1600 calories per day.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2009
  8. Rosalie

Rosalie Member

^oh I know. I am losing weight. I am 148 right now so I only have another 23-28 lbs to lose and I am done.

and believe me when I say i know about nutrition, bmis, weightloss, glycolic intake, normal eating, exercise (how to stagger the training for good results), tips so nobody knows you don't eat (hiding food, getting rid of it etc) and where to find the good websites.

I don't know why I decided to come here. it was stupid.
  9. Zurkhardo

Zurkhardo Well-Known Member

I used to weight 240 pounds back in high school and lost about 90. I'm around 180 now, and I have been for several years. However, like you I recall feeling the lingering sense that I was still overweight. I think you're just too used to have been fat and that your mind and self-image have not caught up to the reality.

If you truly know all those things, then you know that what you're doing is unecessary and that you should eat more, lest you risk getting dangerously underweight. I'm sure as beautiful as every other girl who doesn't think so :p

Just know that we care and we'll be looking out for you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.