Favorite drink(s)

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by WhyMeWhy, Mar 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

Fine then, with all the alcohol threads I've seen here..... I'm guessing alot of you drink....... then let's have a wee bit of fun!~

What's your favorite drink?

Hmmm so many to choose from I know..... let me see, for me it'd be......

Foreign beer like Heinaken, Beck's, St. Pauli Girl, or Fosters(american beer = piss)
  2. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

Virgin strawberry margaritas... i dont drink :)

3. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Not sure if this is the best idea for a thread, but..

I myself loooove vodka, Bailey's, and rum. :dunno:
  4. alison

alison Well-Known Member

i usually just drink cheap beer or cheap vodka mixed with soda or something (i'm a college student lol)

i can't wait til i'm 21 and i can go out and order those fancy pretty drinks though! like the pink ones with salt on the outside and cute little umbrellas... lol
  5. jonstark

jonstark Well-Known Member

Vodka and red wine.
  6. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

Yes I know... I don't even drink recently... I think I had like 1 beer about 2 weeks ago. B4 that it was only Christmas and Thanksgiving(in both cases I drank way too much Brandy in my eggnog).

Sorry if this thread is hard on anyone I don't mean to encourage drinking amoungst the people who have little - nil control over their amounts of consumption(like myself). Feel free to delete/lock this thread if need be.
  7. Carcinogen

Carcinogen Well-Known Member

vodka and kick (aka tesco value red bull)
    Black sambuca
    newkie brown (newcastle brown ale)

atm anyway
  8. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

southern comfort

then if im 'socializing' ill do whatever
  9. Hanging by a thread

Hanging by a thread Well-Known Member

southern comfort lemonade and lime
  10. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

water, cause it doesn't make me feel like I'm going to die when I don't have it.
  11. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

old fashions
  12. Well, I quit over 5 months ago (and no, this thread doesn't bother me in the least). My drinking was really (!) bad for a very long time, and I remember someone describing how they mixed their favorite drink. I replied, "What? You use a glass?! What a f'n waste of time!!" (bad, huh? I wasn't kidding either)

Anyway, what I've long been interested in was the names of drinks, with their inuendos. Used to know a bartender long ago who said they all have a meaning. For instance, a "Slow Screw" (nudge-nudge, wink-wink) came from Sloe Gin, and Orange juice (as in what is in a screwdriver). I wondered if anyone else knows any...?? :smile:
  13. gforce7

gforce7 Active Member

Gin (Gordon's - some others are muck) and tonic (Schwepps, ditto) with ice and a slice

...plus a straw to fiddle with the ice and generally give my hands something to do! :tongue:
  14. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

I dont like alcohol. When i drink i drink only to be drunken:tongue: However i dont drink often... But when i do, i mostly drink red wine and beer... And a little vodka:)
  15. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

Southern comfort and vodka.
  16. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

Not together, obviously haha.
  17. LostMyMind

LostMyMind Well-Known Member

Spiced rum mixed with fruit juice, usually orange or pineapple juice or a combination of both. Iced vodka and cranberry, margaritas and mudslides.
  18. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

Normally vodka, or beer if im watching sports.
  19. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

beer if im out for the footie/at the pub (so, never anymore haha) but right now I really feel like downing a bottle of sparkling wine :blink:
  20. danni

danni Chat Buddy

smireoff :wub: or sometimes vodka with coke
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.