Favorite meditation/s?

Tana

If you know of any videos, audios which helped you with what you're dealing with either temporarily or otherwise, post them here.

Here's one which gave me a sense of relief a good few times (aimed at depression):

For social phobia, listening to loud noises and such helped a lot, allowing me to get "familiar" with it and control the anxiety in the comfort of my bedroom, so I could better deal with it out in the real world. Also, guided meditations focused on it. You can find a bunch of what you need on youtube, if you care to try it out.

Not saying all works for eveyone, but it's worth trying. :)

Tana

This one:

Is SHALLOW as HECK! HOWEVER! It actually motivated me and helped me be more focused/productive then usually...I hope it helps you too. But keep in mind; -again, it's not for everyone.

laup

SF Supporter
If you know of any videos, audios which helped you with what you're dealing with either temporarily or otherwise, post them here.

Here's one which gave me a sense of relief a good few times (aimed at depression):

For social phobia, listening to loud noises and such helped a lot, allowing me to get "familiar" with it and control the anxiety in the comfort of my bedroom, so I could better deal with it out in the real world. Also, guided meditations focused on it. You can find a bunch of what you need on youtube, if you care to try it out.

Not saying all works for eveyone, but it's worth trying. :)

laup

SF Supporter
I was captivated by the first one. I will be giving this stuff a lot more of my time. Thank yo so much M8 for opening what i think will be an enlightening door for me to walk through and relax. *thumbsup

laup

SF Supporter
Thank you... i will enjoy that this evening and hopefully nod again, Today has been a good day.
Earlier in the cafe i thought you meant what are we all doing tomorrow that why i said i am going out for the day and i am going to keep my word to my new m8 who is happy too and get out that door.
Your soothing in a way and busy how do you get time to paint forget that.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00