Favorite movies

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Koji, Apr 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Koji

Koji Well-Known Member

This scene is not from my all-time favorite movie (though close to it), but it is my all-time favorite movie scene. It's about murder, but i think you could easily apply it to suicide.

Talk about your favorite movies or share your favorite scenes here.
  2. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Love that film.

This is one of my favourite scenes, from 12 angry men.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I love girl interrupted which is a movie about a psych ward, here are some scenes from it...

4. souncide

souncide Well-Known Member

I love The Room. Unironically.
    Other than that, I don't really watch movies. I like docs more, especially "The Devil and Daniel Johnston" and "Jandek on Corwood".
  5. Chadley

Chadley Member

Favourite movie of all time is Happy Gilmore, VERY closely followed by Billy Madison, but i give happy gilmore the edge because happy was a hockey player lol, im too lazy to post scenes from them, but if anyone feels so inclined feel free to post them on my behalf lol.
  6. lanasummer

lanasummer Active Member

This scene is from one of my favorite movies called Drive. I have never been in love so seeing this scene is kinda my idea of love. I feel like that kiss was really meaningful to both characters but in a matter of seconds everything changes. I also love how the light gets dim and the soft music, in a way it tells a story it self.
  7. Koji

Koji Well-Known Member

Another favorite scene from one of my favorite movies:
  8. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

My favorite movie of all time is 'An Affair to Remember', with Cary Grant and Deborah Kerr. A real old movie from the 1950's.
  9. Yati

Yati Well-Known Member

I have a lot of favorites depending on category but of all time ghostbusters. Just something about it makes me laugh years after it came out.
  10. Flying Fox

Flying Fox Well-Known Member

Never will get tired of Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistletop Cafe. One of the best movie scenes. :D
  11. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Labyrinth with David Bowie.
  12. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

27 dresses
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.