Favorite scenes or clips from movies

Status
Not open for further replies.

KA9

Gone with the wind
Where's everyone?

This might be a tad violent for some, if you're not familiar with the movie:

I used to use this scene for testing home cinema equipment back in the day.

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
All the scenes with Luke Skywalker in Star Wars, esp. Return of the Jedi. ;) :) ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
(Tried to find a clip of his entrance in it on youtube but couldn't find it sorry I guess I suck or maybe it's just not on there I dunno)

Kikuhiko

Cleric of the Moonlight
Personally I really like the intro to Drive, it's basically the most tense chase scene I've ever seen, in addition to that it tells you pretty much all you need to know about "The Kid" & the Synthwave soundtrack is pretty fantastic.
I also love the ending to The Godfather basically shoving in your face what huge hypocrite Michael Corleone is, but barring that, the scene of Michael's first murder as a gangster is also pretty good, the acting by Al Pacino in that scene is absolutely fantastic, you can see the doubt in his eyes, it's pretty remarkable.
And of course who can forget how Harry can't do Math in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, made even funnier by the fact that Harry is a magician so he should have been able to use sleight of hand to make it look like he put a bullet in there without actually doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$170.00
Goal
$255.00