Favorites

Discussion in 'The Gameroom' started by Linny, Dec 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linny

Linny Active Member

I learned this game from a roleplaying forum I used to be on. Basically it goes with someone asking a "favorites" question and the following response is their answer and another "favorites" question. It's a great way to learn bout each other and you can reply multiple times with countless questions and you can even ask questions others have already asked (generally you ask a question someone asked you a few posts back so that you know someone new will answer) and the game continues!

So I'll start by asking myself a question I suppose and since everyone knows my favorite color already I'll start with:

Favorite season

Fall in Northern Georgia/Alabama/Tennessee because that's the time I get to go caving and it makes it easier to breathe because of the atmosphere and perfect temperature.

Alright! Favorite Holiday (and if you don't have holidays, pick your favorite day of the year whether it be for weather reasons or random reason or whatever!)

2. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

FAVORITE HOLIDAY
    Christmas. I love every-thing about it: the lights, the atmosphere, the cookies, the presents, the music, the clothes, the weather (which usually starts to wear off in January), the people, the old movies, the egg nog in my latte`s, the food.

FAVORITE VACATION DESTINATION (or place to visit)

3. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

new zealand because too many reasons

favourite sitcom?

4. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

There are two: Big Bang Theory and Modern Family. Both make me laugh even when I've seen the episodes several times over. :D

Favorite ice cream treat?

5. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

Bubble Gum!

Favorite Wardrobe?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.