Favourite iPod Touch apps and games?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by KayleighBellax, Jun 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KayleighBellax

KayleighBellax New Member

I can't stop playing StarBlitz and Expand it!
    What are your favourite apps and games?
    I'm bored and need more fun!
  2. Moat

Moat Banned Member

haha I never understood any of this technology stuff... a typewriter is about my level of tech know-how. ^^
    I still use an old 2005 model Samsung mobile phone. It has text and call capabilities and lets me check my e-mails (in the times I am off on the roads) - just the basics and that suits me perfectly. Never did see the point to all this application stuff.

With each passing day, I fear the human race is living its life online and losing connection with the Real World :-(
  3. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

I'm with you on that one.

Don't get me wrong, the internet is great in a lot of ways... how else would I have been able to meet all the nice people here? But you're right, the real world is what matters. I don't text or use apps or any of that stuff. I use a desktop PC to access the internet, I use a console to play video games, and a cell phone to make phone calls. That's about it. I'm not necessarily a technophobe, I just have no use for a lot of the new technology. Probably because I don't go anywhere and I don't have any offline friends.
  4. supermodel

supermodel Well-Known Member

Prognosis--I read a lot of medical stuff and I like to diagnose people. It's an app for people who went to medical school (I certainly didn't) but with all of the reading that I do, I've been absolutely correct on a lot of the cases. It's challenging and fun.
  5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I don't have an iPod, but I have apps on my phone. Not many at the moment because when I download free ones, most don't work or they aren't what they appear to be lol. I have an app that can flash all different colors, that's pretty cool. There's all kinds of cool/useful apps, like barcode scanners, messengers, fun games...I'll look for more and let you know if I find anything worth downloading.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.