Favourite Pizza Toppings.

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Confusticated, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

This thread may or may not exist. I'm at work and the search isn't working properly, so if it's already around, delete it, don't hate it :D

I ordered a pizza last night, and it never came!! When I called them up to find out where it was, they'd already closed. Needless to say, I went to bed hungry and annoyed at said pizza place, that night! But that's besides the point, except the fact that it made me come up with this post!!

What's your favourite pizza toppings?? Mine's Pepporoni. I'm unsure of the spelling but it sure does taste good!!

2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Extra cheese, Olives, pineapple and onions thats what I usually get.

3. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

what no bacon!!!!!! lolz ...i love bacon and pineapple myself but it has to be fresh pineapple and real bacon not that bacon crumble bull shit....

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Pepperoni all the way. But I've had a Hawaiian pizza, I think that's the one with pineapple and bacon. And DAMN was it good!!!

5. Confusticated

Lol that's just getting freaky now :p

I'm not a big pineapple fan at all!! I mean I love pineapple, just not on pizza.

6. Fluo

Fluo Active Member

sweetcorn is my favourite, normally with pepperoni and some kind of pepper

7. WildCherry

Lol what was freaky, was the time my dad's family had a foreign exchange student, and she put pineapple in chili. :p

8. Confusticated

Pineapple in what?! Was she crazy?!

9. WildCherry

It was ... I can't even come up with a word to describe it. It wasn't as awful as I expected, but it was close!!

10. Confusticated

I'm worried for the population of the world if we honestly have things like that going on.. It's actually scary. Wait, you tried it?! Lol what were you thinking??

11. WildCherry

Lol it was guilt, I couldn't help but try it because nobody else in my entire family would! and I felt bad!

12. Confusticated

Haha I don't blame them!! ah so you're too kind to people, kinder than me for sure, and you can't even argue back this time! :p

13. WildCherry

I can always find a way to argue back. I wont' guarantee that my argument will make any sense, but you never said it had to. So there. :p

14. Confusticated

Lol well that was the biggest fail in an argument I've ever seen.. I win :p

15. WildCherry

Someday I'll beat you in an argument, and then I'll never let you hear the end of it.

16. Confusticated

Haha, that'll be the day.. :p

I'm sure you'll beat me someday. And I do apologise for going on about it, it's only because I tell you I won, every single time we have an argument :p

17. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

Depends how i feel i change my mind all the time.

White onion, pineapple, mushrooms, marinated chicken

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2010
  18. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

I'll eat whatever everyone else is eating when we order pizza. I'm not really picky.
    Even when I didn't eat meat, I would just peel off the pepperoni or whatever soas not to be the one pain in the ass person in the group who wanted a veggie pizza.

When I'm getting a slice on my own, I like Hawaiian style; cheese,pineapple,ham (some places do it with bacon, too)
    or a BBQ Chicken slice.

19. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

BBQ Chicken pizza is great...

20. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Never tried that cause i usualy not fond of chicken, but maybe someday...
    I usually like pepperoni, lots of mushroom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.