• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

Favourite song?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I just wanted to know if you have a favourite song. I am a huge Green Day fan, they are one of the greatest bands ever. Well, that's my opinion.

I have loads of songs I love, all from different genres of music, and I wouldn't call this my favourite song, but just one I love, it really speaks to me. It's The Reason, by Hoobastank. I think it's great, but as I said, that's my opinion. So what song(s) would you consider your "favourite"?
Hannah <3

R

Ryo_Ohki

fav song atm is
Super Eurobeat vol.111 - Matt Land - Invisible

title jus sums me up

and my fav green day song is
Boulevard Of Broken Dreams

I like "The Reason" :) And I play Boulevard of Broken Dreams!!! :D :drums:

My favourite song... *ponders* I have so many. I think I'm going to have to go with, currently, "On and On (About You)" by Bowling For Soup :)

I

indie_freak

There is a light that never goes out - the smiths

i hate the smiths but it is the best written song of all time ever so if it's for lyrics that but i much prefer the version of it done by David Ford

Isa

atm its shivaree - goodnight moon but throughout my life its always been alanis, lennon and the counting crows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$345.00
Goal
$255.00