Favourite Things!!!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by GoldenPsych, Jul 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

I have noticed since I last tried to end everything a week or so ago (it didn't work - I ended up being sick and then passing out in bed in exhaustion and waking up 16hours later) I have only been buying enough shopping for 1 or 2 days at a time. I am so sick of my existence. I feel as though I have nothing to live for. It has gotton on top of me so much today. I went shopping today. I brought some Lindt Chocolate, fish for dinner with new potatos and salad and some wine. On top of that enough pills to end it all. I plan on taking them later. I hope I have the cocktail just right.

2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hi girl
    i am sorry to read you are still feeling so low.
    when do you see that social worker that you liked so much from the hospital? i hope you can hang on until you see him.
    please don't take anymore pills. it would be so sad to me if we were to lose you, not to mention sad for your family and your boyfriend. can you let him know how desperate you are feeling?

3. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

It is meant to be next week but i really dont think that anything can be done. They just wanna put a label to it and kick me out somewhere else!

4. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

don't worry about the labels. psych's just love those labels. beleive me, i have a HUGE file at the hospital, and you can be sure that it is full of labels...

i wonder if you can just focus on what *you* can do to start to feel better. you know yourself best.... you know what works and what doesn't. for instance, for me drinking always makes me feel worse. so that goes on my "don't do this" list... walking makes me feel better, calling the suicide hotline, another good thing. just start making your own list. you know youself better than any of those doctors.

please don't give up on yourself. i'm not giving up. none of us are.

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Golden Physc,
    I am sorry to hear how low you have gotten. My only thing I can say is take babysteps and set small goals. When you acheive a goal think of it as a positive thought. If you have trouble with a goal don't fret it. You can always go back later and attempt it again.
    It is obvious that you have quite a few people here at the forum who care what is happening with you. Please don't harm yourself, there has to be better things to come. I hope you will keep trying to find that answer to life.:chopper:

6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

One of my favorite (spelling...hehehehe) is to laugh...even when I was at the lowest point, I could laugh...after a night of taking waaaaay more XXX (I edited myself) than one could survive, or so I thought, I went next door to my friend to have a glass of wine, and he, not knowing what was going on, said to me, "girl, you look the best I have seen in months"...I could not stop laughing...trying to exit and full of XXXX, I looked great...gosh the Universe has a sense of humor...see if you can find anything to laugh about and if you need material, please PM me...big hugs, J

7. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hey golden, how are you feeling?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.