F'd up Life

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by TheGift, Aug 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheGift

TheGift Active Member

Hello, guys. I'm back again to this site... My previous messages on the forum came while back the summer (two months ago), and now, school's started. As my summer ended, my life started going down. My parents and I are fighting again and my diet's getting messed up. I thought I would be able to solve everything when I went to school, because that way, I would be busy and I would gradually solve 'em all without really thinking about them, but I was wrong. It's been three months now and I got a f'd-up relationship with my family. I am so stressed from school that I binge every time. It's like it keeps me up from all the stress and depression I'm going through... I got no one to talk to. I'm starting to even see the true colors of my friends. Last summer, I had a very nice life... and body. And now--it's not like I look very different. People say I don't, but I know myself that I've gained so much. From 42 kg, I gained 'til 44 kg since the last 3 months. I hate it... I am such a pig, who keeps eating and eating even tho I'm so full already. I don't know how to stop... Someone please help me.

2. TheGift

TheGift Active Member

I am hella convinced that I have BED and had developed it some three months ago. Please someone really help me and straighten my lfie out

3. TheGift

TheGift Active Member

that's so f it. i'm going to diet my life out. idc anymore as long as i get to my initial weight as soon as possible. idc anymore. i did this to myself. this is my own doing. i won't be a slave to my own conscience and the driving force of my deluded mind. i will challenge it myself to death. idc. i'm starting tomorrow. if my weigth ever goes over 100 pounds, then... i don't know what to do. i'm going to die

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.