Fear of living

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by total eclipse, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

fear of facing another day
    fear of all the dam pain
    fear of what else you will do
    fear of what i might do
    fear because your coming home
    fear of everything now
    i just hate waking up
    because i don't want to face another day
    i am on edge just thinking what
    trauma youwill bring home with you.
    i wish i could just leave because this is not living any more
    this is pure hell

2. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug:

3. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

Violet :console: please, please don't this fear throw you. It will become manageable. When I cycle into a depressive episode I become so paralyzed with fear and panic that I am frozen to a piece of furniture. I have to keep my eyes closed, listen to a radio at a VERY low volume and get up only to relieve my bladder or eat something if I am starving.

It does and it WILL subside! Please don't let this down time leave you living in dread of it re-occurring. Stupendously massive hugs! :arms: :arms:

4. total eclipse

Oh i am glad someone understands i thought i was going crazy I didn't know whether i should stop my medication or what i hope it goes away soon.

5. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

Anxiety medications only make me feel like a zombie- but that is just me. I reassure myself that my mental wiring will readjust soon- all I have to do is not add secondary fear upon my fear and ride the mess out by taking things especially slow and easy for the duration.

:console: You'll be feeling calm again soon. :smile:

6. total eclipse

Thanks yeh anxiety meds making me feel tired and weak I see my psychologist tommorrow maybe see what he thinks about the medication Dam fear i hate being so weak thanks again for you help

7. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Fear of life... that is a new one I can use. I am just scared of surviving in this world. Where you have to be so very cut throat to live.

8. total eclipse

I don't think you have to be cut throat just not so sensitive One has to not take so much in it overwhelms I am sorry you feel so afraid i hope you are getting some help for this fear. I am it is the only way i see any hope by getting help to deal with it all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.