Fear of the dark

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by alexman, Feb 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexman

alexman Banned Member

i've been eating citalopram an srri anti depressant for over a month and im much better i never felt so good in 10 years (so long ive been depressed) but i still feel bad before i maxed all test i got 100 on burns 20 20 on had and 56 on madrs and i felt they were inaqiquite to describe how bad i felt so i was in deep shit now i get half on all of them so am i still depressed i cant tell things get so complicated and everything is a blurry grey haze no lines but im sitting up right now 5 am cant sleep afraid of my thoughts when i try to relax everything comes rushing back i get bomarded with million thoughts at the same time and there all negative im afraid to sleep nd ive been that for a while im messed up
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

There's something about the wee small hours that seem to bring an anguish.
    Perhaps its the feeling that the entire world, apart from you, is asleep. :huh:
    Or maybe its just the minute we lay down to sleep we kind of let down our defences and our worries, miseries, rush in.
    I try to think of something nice when trying to sleep, I like ice skating so I pick a piece of music I like and skate in my head.
    It doesn't always work but its helped more than its hindered.

Hope you get some sleep :hug:
  3. Julia-C

Julia-C Well-Known Member

It's good that the citalopram is working somewhat. Only advise I can give you is to tell all this to your doctor. I know my mind will race when I try to sleep if I have caffeine before I goto sleep. Even if you are still depressed you sound like you feel better then you did before, and that is a very good thing :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.