Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ljt, Apr 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ljt

Ljt Well-Known Member

I thought I was doing not to bad recently. Haven't really has much thoughts of suicide or self harming. Last week I was working and in a high rise block of flat. I went onto a balcony to lock the door on the 20th floor. I had this overwhelming urge to jump after looking down. I didn't even feel scared of worried and didn't even think of the consequences of it.

Now the feelings are all back again. My GP thinks I am getting better but I disagree.

Has anyone else had this feeling of getting better then something out of the blue triggering it?
  2. Blacky

Blacky Well-Known Member

Same here my friend!
    Did you talk about that with your GP? I mean about the feeling to harm yourself?
    If you need someone to talk to just pm me :)
  3. Ljt

Ljt Well-Known Member

Yeah I have recently but I hold back a lot as sometimes I feel like I am wasting their time or they will just think I need to get a grip.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

NO hun a good doctor will listen and explain to you why those feeling do come back sometimes you were triggered that all hun I hope you do talk to your professionals keep open conversation going ok so they know where your mind is at hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.