1. Shannøn444

Shannøn444 Active Member

I have come to the conclusion that I hate myself therefore everyone around me must to,right ? I know that isn't realistic thinking but that's how I feel all the time. I always panic that the people I love don't love me because why would they ?
    I'm always scared that one day they will give up and leave, one day I will push to much and they will just give up. So I try to portray myself in a way I need to,I will be whoever that person wants or needs me to be-which has led me to lose myself.
    I have a fear of being alone and rejected so I make sure I keep the amount of people I love to a minimum, but I get attached easily. What's worse is I love and hate all the wrong people, I push a way the people I love and Chase softer people who don't care about me.
  2. iam

iam SF Supporter

I know how you feel Shannon444. I know everyone doesn't hate you. The people who truly love you will never give up on you. You describe exactly how I feel for over 20 years.
    I'm scared of being alone and rejected but I push everyone away. I think everyone hates me. I love and trust people too easily. I know I've got a problem now and I know I can be fixed and getting help now.
    I don't know if you've seemed help, therapy or meds. If you've not it would help you.
    I hope you feel better soon. Here if you need to talk. Hugs
    Shannøn444 likes this.
  3. moxman

moxman I am proud to call Rosie, my best friend =) Forum Pro

I think everyone feels that way at some point in your life. I feel very alone and isolated and unloved right now but I know my own actions put myself into this position.

Why do you hate yourself for? if you can't love yourself first then no one else can really love you because you have facade up because your scared.

How can we help you?