Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by total eclipse, Dec 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

when the pain is so great so powerful it takes away all rational thoughts all you want is out all you want is it to end. I want this to stop so badly all this pain all this sadness all this fear i don't want to be here to deal with anything anymore the one i would do anything for even stay alive she is going to be the death of me i can't do this anymore i can't suicide is never the answer yet when pain takes over the brain just stops and their is no logic just raw emotion pushing you over the edge.
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hun you arent alone in those thoughts feelings or fears. You stayed by me so let me return the favor. Lean on us. Trust me it does make such a difference than battling this alone. :arms:
  3. total eclipse

I am sorry right now just dealing with her and her manipulations of me I know i could never intentionally do myself in it is the fear someday the pain will do this for me i will not be rational it scares me so much
  4. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

5. Blanca

Blanca Well-Known Member

That scares me too......the mood swings....the moment when I lose my head.......it happened to me while I was driving and it scared the hell out of me....I simply didn't pay attention anymore,I didn't give a damn if I crash or not.....it scared me........I pulled over and tried to calm down but I was so afraid to drive home......not because of me,I don't give a damn if I have an accident .........I don't wanna hurt someone else in the process...ever.......

Hang in there :hug:
  6. total eclipse

I am glad you were able to pull over until you calmed down until the emotions got under control. I hope you are also seeing a therapist to talk to I see mine on friday it seems so far away only tues here. i am doing breathing slow ones to keep me calm now just wish sadness would stay away thanks everyone for your responses take care.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.