Fecking ugly...(trigger for those with weight problems possibly)

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by LetItGo, Mar 30, 2007.

1. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

I cant believe it...I seriously need to do some fucking exercise...

Ive weighed about 72/73kgs...for the longest time.

I just weighed myself...79.5!!! WTF

:( Ok, Ive never been an athletic type (apart from when I was younger)...but ive always been reasonable, this shit is getting out of control.

Ok fine...some serious fucking solutions.

1) Im only gonna drink water...and nothing, I repeat NOTHING ELSE...no even coke. No more chocolate milk thats for damn sure.

2) Im going to eat the bear minimum it takes for me to keep breathing, way less than a thousand calories a day. Salads, veg, and ultra lean meats..if any.

3) Im going to walk my ass off, every day, 20,000 steps.

4) Gonna try and run at night. Why at night? because id be too embarrassed to do it any other time.

5) Ok seriously gonna check into squash...and ride or walk there, maybe train when im lazy..cause i still have to walk part of the way.

I feel disgusted with myself...I shouldnt be like this...looking at myself a few years ago, and I was bordering on underweight, now I got this tubby, and its gotta go....cutting out the drinking will help...and its been 6 days now since ive had a drop.

I have to take action..cant stand too look at myself right now. :mad: :mad: :mad:

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Matt hun u can't drop your calorie intake below 1,000 the minimum for men is 1,800. If you drop under that your body will think you are starving and slow your metabolic rate down to zilch, then everything u eat will be stored as fat.
    Sensible exercise and sensible diet is the best way to go.

3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

I just came home! Did 17639 steps and 13.4 kilometres....FARK! only 780 calories though :dry:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2007
  5. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Sweetie, that's not healthy. Your body is only going to end up thinking you're starving and will store fat instead of burning it.

6. Matt, if you want to lose weight and get physically healthier, you ought to talk with me, I can tell you step by step how to. Mind you, I can't fix my physical disability, though other than that, I'm physically healthy. I'll be on msn, so when you read this, please message to me there.

7. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Today ive eaten 5 vita brits...(wheat/bran thingies) for bfast.
    1 footlong subway...vegetarian...dont know how many calories in that...but shouldnt be too much....thats it...no snacks, nothing.

8. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

Ah fuck you matt, one of the last things you want is to create an eating disorder, fuck you. Use your fucking brains, go to a dietist or whatever you call them. Dont go on with what you're doing now. The exercising is good, but dont you dare to eat less than a 1000 cal a day, because that looks more like an eating disorder. Do you fucking want that? Do you think potential lovers would want that? Look on the internet for some diets, buy a book, go to a dietist, but please dont go on like that!!!

9. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Julie, ur so predictable or just known too well :tongue:

10. Vitreledonellidae

yeah lol, the people who know me as my old account will really know who Julie is now >.< My posts for matt, begin a lot with fuck you >.<
    Sorry about that matt, really care about you. Dont want you to create a fucking eating disorder. Thats not the good way to solve it and you really dont want that.

11. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Yep, well your the only one who calls me a certain name :tongue:

12. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

i feel ugly whats that say about me :bleh: biotch

13. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

:zipped:

14. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Just come back from another walk, 20,335 steps, 15.45 kms, 919 calories :tongue:

Oh and I got stung by a wasp for my trouble...hurt like a mofo for about 5 minutes...but no harm done...onwards like a good little soldier lol

15. blade

blade Well-Known Member

dont cut down things to eat just to get thinner u can still eat the things just do a bit more excirszing and walking around and stuff.

16. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

Agreeing with what others said. Eat little and often and exercise, don't restrict like you're doing or starve yourself because the minute you stop, it'll all come back, and more weight than you even had before.

Although, I do agree that cutting down/cutting out alcohol will help.

17. Vitreledonellidae

Lol definately and you're already doing a fantastic job, proud of you *huggles*

18. fkw12

fkw12 Member

I am a guy who had been overweight during childhood and teen. I was 170cm tall and a whopping 99.5kgs when I was in highschool. When I was 19, I grew taller, 181cm tall and I went to see a dietician twice a week and after 3 months I was 181cm, 75kgs. I was happy that I reached a reasonable goal. But I was scared of getting fat again so I pushed it; I would eat normally one day, and starve the next not eating ANYTHING. After a month I was 68kgs and I developed an eating disorder when I hit 20. I would go on not eating anything for a week at most. Now I am 21 years old, I am still 181cms tall, but I weigh a freakin 48kgs. I always wear long clothing and trousers to hide my figure as I come from a family who doesn't deal with eating disorders too well. You don't want to end up like me. I say go see a nutritionist or the like.

19. Matt, I'm sure some walking does help, though I think doing alot of walking will end up hurting you more than helping you. I think you ought to join the health club, weightlift and swim there, especially swimming. Plus, think of all the ladies you'll meet at the health club, hehe.

20. Vitreledonellidae

Thanks for your story kw12, I hope this will let him really realise how serious it is. Sorry that you've gone through that and I guess still struggling with it. Here if you need me.
    And matt come on msn and let me know how this day went. Need to keep an eye on you, so you will eat enough