Fed up... Nothing in this life goes right...

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by depressedGirl, Apr 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. depressedGirl

depressedGirl Well-Known Member

Well first of all my nick name says everything. I was convinced I would be kicked of this site. The way I feel well my nickname says it all.

I am sick of going counselling and feeling depressed. I am not saying anything againest my counsellor. She is nice but I just feel like it isn't working. The nurse at hospital saw something on my arms and now she as said I need to see a psychiatrist. I am sick of being depressed and feeling the same way.

Whats more is I am sick of living all together. Thats what I feel like doing. I wish I could get out of life but I can't... Not that I haven't tried to get out. I understand if you delete this post but I don't know what to do. I am so depressed and fed up. I just can't take this anymore. I spend my time sleeping and trying to follow a self help guide. I have got another one coming. Anything to get rid of depression. I feel so worthless and stupid.. I just can't do this... Is there a way to live with depression or am I going to feel like this all the time...
    I need to get it out in the open so I thank you for reading and all the advise. Sorry for being so depressing but I had to get it out in the open. Thanks. :sad::sad::sad:
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Your post won't get deleted. You didn't say anything wrong.

I'm sorry you're feeling so down. Have you ever been on any meds? Sometimes they really can help.

You can talk here as much as you want to. There are lots of people who will understand and offer friendship and support.
  3. darkrider

darkrider Well-Known Member

Meh I don't see the councillor anymore because the sessions expired, but they're useless anyway. Psychologist I imagine will be the same. I only wish I had a special friend to confide in.
  4. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Therapy is not for everyone hun. I've just finished seeing my psychologist after almost 2 years.

I'd like to say it's helped but it hasn't. She was a lovely woman, very kind & I think that's why we kept the sessions going as long as we did. She helped me understand a lot of my problems but I am by no means better.

We also discussed the option of me not being ready for therapy yet but I felt for me it was 'now or never'.

Don't worry too much about the psychiatrist, I have one & they don't tend to do or say much.

Are you on any meds for how you are feeling?

Big hugs :hug:, Claire xx
  5. depressedGirl

depressedGirl Well-Known Member

I'm not on any anti depressants. I used to be but they collided with my epilepsy tablets. I have no hope... I wish I would die. I am always so sad.Why can't I be happy?
  6. Celebrated Thing

Celebrated Thing Well-Known Member

Dont feel bad about the therapy sessions not working out, its different for everyone. At least you are actively seeking constrctiveways to change things such as going to thearapy or reading about self help. These steps you are taking are diffcult, but you continue on seeking help and thats something to be proud of!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.