Fed up of all this....

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Mandy1, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Mandy1

Mandy1 Antiquities Friend & Senior Member

Im so fed up of this depression,its not getting any better no matter what i do,the meds arent helping,talking isnt helping,im just so fed up of it all.Every day i struggle and every day little by little it just gets worse,for months its been like this and i cant see it changing,i just want to throw the towel in now i cant fight anymore.Depression has too strong a hold and i cant fight anymore,i just want to give up.

2. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hi Mandy, sorry to hear things are still so hard for you. Have you been out for a walk anywhere recently? You told me you like to do this and I know how much it helps me just to get to somewhere really nice and bimble along taking in the beauty of nature. It doesn't stop me being depressed but it helps give me the strength to carry on. Hope you can find something to help you. You do deserve it. Love and best wishes Simon.

3. Mandy1

hi simon,i go jogging all most every day,it used to help,but right now i havent the energy,i went out wednesday at 6pm for a run and was out till 4am sat beside the canal crying,im struggling so hard but its not worth the effort right now,i cant see or do anything that makes a difference to how i feel.Lifes just not worth it....

4. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

Hi Amanda.

Sorry to hear you're struggling. I wish I could wave a magic wand and fix it. I'm always here if you want to talk. my msn is in my profile.
    Please try to be strong.

Best wishes
    Kenny

5. smk

smk Well-Known Member

there is always vengeance! you should join a boxing club and punch someone, bunch of jerks everywhere anyways, am sure more than someone deserves a good 'ol one-two.

6. Mandy1

thanx but why do i bother,tomorrow will come and i will still feel the same,its time for me to just get it all over with,theres no point in being so miserable anymore.

7. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Pm d you. Stay safe.