Fed up of everyone being lied to

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by tappa, Feb 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tappa

tappa Well-Known Member

Im on a downer so warning this may trigger a lot of people.
    But i have a valid point.

I have been depressed for over 4 years, this last year has been most severe. I have reached out for helped. been put on numerous meds. none which have worked. numberous councilling and therapies, neither which are working.
    Nothing is getting any better.
    And i cant bear to live any longer.
    Wats the point.
    Wat is SO wrong with dying???
    Everyone dies...so why not bring it forward.

People get fed the same bull everyday. Im sure 90% of the people on this site have been told 'dont give up' 'keep going' 'it will get better' 'things can change'
    Its jus something people say to get you from one day to the next.
    And the next day hurts just as much. usually more so!

people that do recover from severe depression often return after a period.
    Wats the point in being miserable for 10 20 30 god knows how many years of your life to be happy for the last 20??

I've just completely had enough.

I cant bear this anymore.

For me, tonight's not the night.

But its coming..
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

The point is hun we cannot see what the future is really or what it will bring sometimes it changes so quicklyovernight even it all depends if the next med works if the next door that opens brings better things we just don'tknow.
    Holding on will give us that chance of peace and happiness and healing if we let go we will never know what will have come. I would never have believed my girl would find some healing but like a switch went on in her head with this new med and she actually smiled not because i wanted her too but because she was happy. I hope that you too will find that med that door okay hugs
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

All I can do is send my caring....I have felt like you have posted and know how overwhelming it is...please continue to talk to us about how you are doing and no need to apologize...sometimes, trying to deal with life can be enraging...big hugs (and I wish I could give them to you in RL)...J
  4. 1victor

1victor Well-Known Member

Every human being needs certain conditions for him/her to be happy.
    But first you have to figure out what exactly makes you unhappy and remove it from your life.
    That would be the first step to a better, happier life.

You said the meds did not work that means that everything is ok as far as your brain's chemical balance is concern. That also means that there is a trigger in your life that causes all the trouble. What is it?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.