Fed up really

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LenaLunacy, Sep 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Everythigns too much now. I'm trying to get help but feck knows if my head of sixth form will allow me the time off to get it. She should do but if she doesnt, i'm screwed.
    And i feel like everyones against me. Or left me. Two of my bestest friends have gone to uni and hardly talk to me anymore and i miss them. Same with my bf, though he does talk more than them obvs.
    And theres only like one good friend i have left who i can talk to now and even she is busy dealing with her own stuff which is FE.
    I feel ignored and alone.
    Everythings piling up on me. Especially uni stuff. I haven't even started writing my persoanl statement yet, when everyone else has done theirs. I don't know what to write or say "Hi, i'm a self harming, depressed kid. Don't accept me."
    I can't do this anymore. I don't want to live anymore :sad:

2. patacake

patacake Well-Known Member

sweetie , you can do it u know , u are an incredibly strong young lady , though you may not feel it just now :hug: , face ur demons and issues one at a time and give urself some slack ur asupportive person to others on here so make sure u look after urself and let others help during ur times of need.

Love Jo xx

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I have felt as you report many times in my life...if I have to do something and just cannot get off the line, I ask myself what I would do if my friend asked me to do it; then, I start to do it for myself...many of us are very critical of ourselves, which has us feeling like we are not being 'truthful' when we have to describe ourselves...know, that you are many wonderful things as well...all the best, J

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Cerise. Please don't give up hun. You can make up some stuff for your personal statement. Just talk about some of your goals and aspirations for the future. Please hang in there. :hug:

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Don't let things mount up over time until they become overwhelming. So often we place things in an all or nothing category instead of breaking them down into doable sized portions. Se t short term goals for yourself. Your personal statement may be a good place to start. When that is finished, go on to the next goal, and the next, and so on until they have been completed. :hug: You can do it :)

6. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

COMMENT------> attempting to comment :hug: this huggle will not get through, cerise. i am sorry.

they will not let me comment on anything they refuse every post i try to make. why they havent just banned me outright i dont know why. they just like to torement me. everyone in this world is cruel, they have all watched me suffer. my suffering is their indulgence

now comment go >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.