Fed up with it all.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ducati741, Oct 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ducati741

ducati741 Member

I thought I was getting over these feelings somehow.

Stopped cutting for a few weeks.

Now, Im sat here, feeling utterly useless, I'm feeling like my life is pointless. I hate how things are now, I'd honestly rather be dead.

I feel guilty for feeling this way, as God has given me this life, yet I don't want it. I'm scared to leave behind what I know, but at the same time, death seems far more welcomingthan staying alive, feeling this hurt on and off for the rest of my life.

Not much point to this thread. Thanks for reading anyway.
  2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Nick. Don't feel guilty for being alive. You're here for a reason. There's a reason why God put you here. It's up to you to find that reason. My reason is to help as many people as I can and have a good time doing it. What is causing you to feel this way? :hug:
  3. ducati741

ducati741 Member

Thankyou for replying Dave, I'm not sure what really started me feeling this way...A few months ago I just started feeling depressed and it's just got worse and worse. The my girlfriend broke up with me, and that seems to be the final straw for me. I dont like being weak, but I have put up with plenty of rubbish in my life and I simply don't want to deal with it any more. I don't want to hurt any longer.
  4. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

Well said.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.