Fed Up with my life, want to die soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
How old are you?? Your wife should be #1 in your life.. Tell you parents you have had enough emotional terror from them and move in with your wife.. Sure you will piss them off, Thats there problem..Don't let them keep manipulating you..As for your therapist she was wrong.. What the two of you talk about should be private..She has no right to tell your parents what you talk about..Maybe you should find a new one who can keep there mouth shut..It's your life and you are letting them push you towrds suicide..Get out and go to your wife!!!

I have tried to talk to them but they dont listen and dont belive it.

They are doing this because I have a second girl in my life after problem with my first wife. Now they like my first wife. Earlier they only started the problem with her and after that some more information I got which that girl hide from us.

I came into contact with other gal and the problem lies there.

Dont know what to do............

How old are you?? Your wife should be #1 in your life.. Tell you parents you have had enough emotional terror from them and move in with your wife.. Sure you will piss them off, Thats there problem..Don't let them keep manipulating you..As for your therapist she was wrong.. What the two of you talk about should be private..She has no right to tell your parents what you talk about..Maybe you should find a new one who can keep there mouth shut..It's your life and you are letting them push you towrds suicide..Get out and go to your wife!!!
I am now 37 years old. Even two therapist talked to them and even my neurologist also talked to them but not ready to listen. She told that my real wife is more educated and beautiful and the second wife is ugly and does not work wherein she is working and earns for her life.

Last month my second wife had problem for thyroid and when I took her to various doctors so my mother had a problem and still have problem.

For each and every thing and for all my decisions they have problems.

Blanca

I know I would.........but I don't have the money for it........you say you have a job...take your wife and go.......there's still a chance for you! or are they in control of your finances as well?

Blanca

No I can't as i will hamper my family business

Well,f@@@@ the family business....we're talking about your life and happiness here...........I know it takes a lot of courage I didn't have it when I needed it and I feel sorry now........right now I wouldn't think twice anymore....I would pack my bags and GO......

Blanca

yes very much control of my finance.
Yep.....join the club then.........they tricked me into staying home and helping them out for a while...... "you don't need a job right now,you can have the money you need from us...." yeah right........this was my fault,I should have said NO,I am 30,I have my life,I want MY money.........

Went to different cities for a change. I was in Goa from 24th dec to 4th Jan 2010 and then went to Asansol/Calcutta from 29th Jan to 10th Feb 2010 and then went to Haridwar from 26th Feb to 28th Feb 2010.

Felt relieved but lots of questions from my family members why I went?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00