Fed up with my live

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Artre, Jan 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Artre

Artre New Member

Thirty years, unemployment, lonely, family trouble, my live is very painfull these days. I have no friends, no girl friend, i'm so lonely, so broken. God i need help! Health problem,

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm really sorry for what you're going through. If you want to talk or vent, you can PM me anytime. I hope you'll post more though, and talk to us about what you're going through. You're not alone here.

3. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

You've found your way to a good place. Many of us have been in your shoes or are in them now.

We are a caring community, and we try to help each other with encouragement and support.

You are important to us, and you can find friends here, starting with me. You can PM anytime, and I'll respond as quickly as I can (there are some days when I'm not on the computer).

I've had lots of problems myself, been lonely, felt forgotten. I'm still working on them, but it seems I make more progress when I take them one at a time.

You can post here without being judged

4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hi Artre.. welcome.. many of us have gone thru similar positions adn things like you.. some have even gotten to better positions now.. very little that can't be said on here..might check the rules out just so you know.. hope you post some more .. you probably will get some replys.. hopefully we can help some with the feeling alone..Jim

5. sevendust

sevendust Active Member

Hi Arte, sorry your experiencing difficulties, I surely can relate, I'm having the same life experience. Life was going perfectly well for me, till I developed health disorders, practically crippling me from functioning in life. I'm here for ya friend, we can get through this together :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.